Fall Protection & Ladder Safety
3 Year Certification
Course Duration - 3 hours
Who Should Take This Course
Anyone who works at heights in a non-construction related industry, such as a warehouse setting or who uses ladders below 9.8 feet (3 meters) needs to take this course.
Managers and supervisors who are responsible for workers involved in this type of work also need to take this course.
This interactive fast paced training course will alert participants to the hazards of working on ladders, or any other equipment at heights below 9.8 feet (3 meters). All workers in the construction industry who may use certain methods of fall protection are required to take the Working At Heights course approved by the Chief Prevention Officer. (Also offered by Expert Safety Solutions).
- Fall protection regulations
- Safety responsibilities of workers, supervisors and managers
- Hazards of working at heights
- Accident prevention formula
- Inspecting, fitting, storing and using fall protection equipment
- Setting up, transporting, using and storing ladders safely